[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 10:49:33 UTC 2010

Hi
I think it would be nice to have a show of hands as to how many are locking
 a Rb to GPS and what they  use.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 7/29/2010 4:00:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
phk at phk.freebsd.dk writes:

In  message <60EB5E7C69594F49B830463DC322EDB4 at athlon>, "Ulrich Bangert"
writes:
>> Uhm, isn't this exactly where you want to use the
>> still-smelling-like-brand-new-car PICTIC II with a good DAC
>> and a microcontroller ?
>
>I guess the PICTIC II is  not very good when stop pulses arrive BEFORE
start
>pulses which is a  normal condition if a average time interval of zero
>between local pps  and GPS pps is the aim.

So configure it to use a standard offset of one  Xtal/Rb period ?

--
Poul-Henning Kamp        | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20
phk at FreeBSD.ORG       | TCP/IP since RFC 956