[time-nuts] FS: 5370A

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:19:47 UTC 2010

Interesting you were going to add a fan.
I have 4 5370s and measured the temps on that heat sink.
They were all the same pretty much, so figured HP knew what they were doing.
But it really does feel pretty hot.
Pretty sure what I have picked them up for is not what you paid. Plus they
are heavy.
Good luck with finding a new home. They are a nice counter.