[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 16:09:34 UTC 2010

Arnold
how are you controlling the Rb with the Tbolt?   Bert

In a message dated 7/29/2010 11:10:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
arnold.tibus at gmx.de writes:

Bert,
I'm using at the moment a thunderbolt (with spare for  testpurposes
using ext. other oscillators), a nice PRS10, a FRK-HLN-1A  (5MHz with
external doubler to 10 MHz) and several HP10811.
I would like  to build up with this a good and reliable reference
(PPS and Frequ.). My  dream would be a good autonom. TIC with timestamp
possibility. At the  moment the 53132A is doing a good job, but I miss
the time stamp  possibility and single measurements at defined time
steps...
regards
Arnold,DK2WT

Am 29.07.2010 13:50, schrieb  EWKehren at aol.com:
> Arnold
>  what do you use?  Bert  Kehren
>

> In a message dated 7/29/2010  7:02:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> arnold.tibus at gmx.de  writes:
>
> I do,  and I am also interested on other   improvements!
>
> Regards,
> Arnold
>

> Am 29.07.2010 12:49,  schrieb EWKehren at aol.com:
>>  Hi
>> I think it would be nice to have  a show of hands as to  how many are
> locking
>>  a Rb to GPS and what   they  use.
>> Bert Kehren
>>

>> In  a message dated 7/29/2010 4:00:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,
>>  phk at phk.freebsd.dk  writes:
>>
>> In  message   <60EB5E7C69594F49B830463DC322EDB4 at athlon>, "Ulrich
Bangert"

>>> I guess the PICTIC II is  not very good  when  stop pulses arrive
BEFORE

time-nuts mailing  list -- time-nuts at febo.com
To unsubscribe, go to
and follow the  instructions there.