[time-nuts] PICTIC II PIC chips from Bob D. - Update

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 18:48:15 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

The chips should go out Monday.   I've been insanely busy working this week
out in Arizona so all I did was program the 35 chips that were ordered.
I'll contact those that wanted the excess chips (roughly 5 chips total) in
the order they emailed me so we can arrange payment.

All chips will be mailed in proper IC anti-static tubes with rubber stops at
the ends.  I'll cut them down so they fit in the padded envelopes nicely.
With any luck I'll get them to the post office early Monday and you guys
should see them by the end of the week.

Once I'm back home in NM, I'll send out another email to the list asking for
interest.  I'm happy to do this again for the group but I can't focus on it
till I'm back on the 15th.

Thanks guys,
Bob, N3XKB