[time-nuts] Fluke T-Bolt Monitor Dumb Question

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Fri Jun 4 17:38:41 UTC 2010

> Is that Daughter-Board soldered in or plugged in ?
> It looks like it's plugged into the connector but I can't
> get it to budge and I really don't want to apply too much
> force and wind up breaking it.
>
> Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

I believe it's soldered.  I was able to do my mod using through-hold
diodes without moving it.  I just used a small-tipped soldering iron to
remove one of the existing SMT diodes, tinned the two pads a bit (one
empty going to V+, the other going to the still-present zero-ohm resistor)
and tacked the new parts on.

Leigh/WA5ZNU