[time-nuts] Tight PLL method. Is it good enough?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Jun 4 22:23:38 UTC 2010

Hi

What do you want to test?

What do you want to do with the results?

What are you going to compare them against?

What range of measurements are you interested in?

The DMTD will look at two atomic clocks on the same frequency and the reference "drops out" in the processing. Is that important to you?

Do you have / need to have a method of testing the tester?

Lots of "what if's" that need to be considered.

Bob