[time-nuts] Comments on Tbolt deal?

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Jun 5 14:42:51 UTC 2010

I am not sure what item you are looking at but I lost a TBolt while
connected to a switching power supply (I live in an area with frequent
intermittent power outages) so I prefer a linear power supply (another TBolt
running on a linear power supply for days/weeks on end with no further
problems).  Also, there is a nice timing antenna available for $30 (e..y
item 290369619357) that may be better than the 'patch' antennas.  No
connection to seller except a satisfied customer.

All in all, the TBolt is a good piece of equipment IMHO.

Joe