[time-nuts] Loran C TOA change

asmagal at fc.up.pt asmagal at fc.up.pt
Thu Jun 10 16:32:34 UTC 2010

Hello!

Thanks to a smart member of this group, I am being able to receive
consistently the SOUSTONS X-Ray slave of the European LESSAY (6731)
chain with my Austron 2000C.

After more than a week of continuous 1PPS phase comparaison between
my TBolt and Soustons, with an absolute maximum deviation of +-0.3 uS,
I noticed yesterday, 2010 June 09, a jump of -4.7 uS. The event exact
epoch was not recorded.The new phase stills.

I would like to understand the reason for that jump:

- Was there some system time correction introduced?
- Who in Europe is in charge of maintaining the chains?

Your comments and information would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Antonio
CT1TE