[time-nuts] Z3815A

John Allen john at pcsupportsolutions.com
Sat Jun 12 05:55:36 UTC 2010

Hi Bert - one way to share large files for free is dropbox.com.  The free
account is good for 2 GB.  Drag and drop for very easy use, it creates a link to
put in your email to get to the file.

As an owner of a (very nice) Z3805A, I would also like to know more about it's
MTI 5 MHz. oscillator, MTI 260-0624-C

MTI's web site is http://www.mti-milliren.com/catalog.html

MTI 260 - http://www.mti-milliren.com/ocxo_260_ocxo.html

Regards,