[time-nuts] Odd FTS 4060 Behavior

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Sun Jun 13 02:38:33 UTC 2010

Yes, but if I press the align button when in 'failure mode', it just
wont lock.
And I see the 10 MHz output scanning from 10,000,002.9 at 0 volts to a
hair above 10 MHz (10,000,000.08) at 5 volts.
When I watch the beam current while it is scanning, I'm observing the
beam current going up and down with a sharp maximum at every third scan
when the tuning voltage has reached its maximum.
Thus, it seems like the OCXO is the culprit.

Adrian