[time-nuts] Advantages & Disadvantages of the TPLL Method

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jun 13 15:13:04 UTC 2010

Steve,

This seems to work with your email client sending and Outlook here receiving
(I received that link unbroken), but the same link I just sent was broken,
so it seems Outlook is doing that on the way out, but not on the way in...

I should have known, Microsoft...

Bottom line, no sure way to fix it, therefore the use of brain matter is
recommended...

Didier

ase_frequency_measurement_methods>