[time-nuts] Advantages & Disadvantages of the TPLLMethod

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Jun 13 17:18:13 UTC 2010

I was using Thunderbird for a while, and the main advantages, from a practical standpoint, were the full access to the message headers, better control on formatting  and better spam filtering, but since I have been using a Blackberry, I have appreciated the excellent integration of Outlook and the Blackberry, so until something better comes along, Outlook + Blackberry is it for me.

Didier