[time-nuts] Galvanic decoupling of GPS antenna

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 13:13:11 UTC 2010

I don't think the shield is rated for +/-250V, and I'm not sure I would want
to handle RG-58 with 250V on the shield.    If you do this, use triax cable
and ground the outter shield, and make sure the breaker can interrupt the
fault current (if the fault currrent is in the hundreds, or even tens of
Amps then this would not be a good idea).

Bob