[time-nuts] Does Anyone Even USE a Datachron 3650 ?

Donn Williams donnw at opticalscientific.com
Fri Jun 18 14:55:16 UTC 2010

Hi All --

I'm intending to use a Datachron 3650-133 GPS Synchronized Time Code
Generator as a timebase for my amateur astronomy observatory.  I've given up
on trying to get a manual for it, but does anyone here on the list even use
one of these who would be willing to answer a question or two if I get
stuck?  Thanks much.

Peace & blessings,

Donn Williams