[time-nuts] (no subject)

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Jun 20 06:35:41 UTC 2010

> I have all this stuff.  I really don't want to open this thing up, and my
> oscillator trouble shooting skills are not that great.

I think you have several choices:

1) Double check all the pins going into the hockey-puck.  (Maybe something on
the board has died/broke.)

2) Sell/trade/swap/whatever to somebody who likes to tinker with broken stuff
like this.

3) Find somebody who is good at fixing this sort of thing and see what it
takes to bribe them into looking at your unit.

4) Take it apart anyway.  What do you have to lose?