[time-nuts] Clearing the data in Z38XX software

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 14:23:24 UTC 2010

What is time-nuts recommendation for a good maybe bets GPS receiver with
most accurate 1 PPS output?
Thanks Bert Kehren Miami

In a message dated 6/24/2010 10:00:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbenward at verizon.net writes:

Ulrich,
Thanks for the info, I didn't think it was a bug, I just  wasnt' sure if I
was able to delete and start over.  I knew I could  wait 10 days (14400
minutes), I just didn't think that was the only  way.   I just powered up
the
Z3801A and now that it's "learned"  for a few days, I wan't to see if the
AVAR improves with a new data  set.

Bob