[time-nuts] yet another GPSDO design, or so

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 23:18:41 UTC 2010

Stanley
Let me try one more time after that I give up maybe some one else can try.
If the time between the GPS signal and the reference drifts by 100 nsec.
the  counter in the Shera 24 MHz board will detect it and based on that make
the  decision to change the D/A to compensate for it at a rate of 1.7 E-13.
It is  part of the program. If in stead the count frequency is 100 MHZ the
PIC will  think that the change is four times as large and will instruct the
D/A to  correct accordingly. How ever I have attenuated the output of the D/A
by four  making the correct change (4.3 E-14 steps) for the 100 nsec.
change.  That is all, nothing else.
Bert

In a message dated 6/27/2010 6:23:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,