[time-nuts] Best OCXOs, phasenoise wise.

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 16:21:20 UTC 2010

I do not think I can answer that question the way you present it. It
depends to a large degree on what you want to use it for. If you want to
multiply to microwave frequency there are 100 MHz units out there with excellent
low phase noise in the $ 400 to $1400 price range, if it is Allan Variance  I
have seen HP10811's for around $100 and from there up with the sky
(Oscilloquatz) the limit.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 6/28/2010 10:02:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,