[time-nuts] Motion effects on accuracy of GPS pps

Daniel Davson ddavson at peralex.com
Tue Jun 29 13:11:19 UTC 2010

Thanks for the response Björn. Also thanks to Didier Juges for pointing
out that this has been covered on a previous thread. I'll go and find it
in the history.

Unfortunately the device will be used in urban areas so some multipath &
obstruction of skyview is expected. I've just done some testing on my
OCXO and it has a maximum sensitivity of about 5 ppb / *g*, which is
notable, but shouldn't present a problem. I've yet to explore the
vibration effects - thanks for pointing my attention to the motion
effects on the OCXO itself, its an aspect I'd otherwise have overlooked.

Daniel

--
Daniel Davson
HW Design Engineer