[time-nuts] Motion effects on accuracy of GPS pps

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Jun 29 15:02:44 UTC 2010

I know for a fact I did not have anything to contribute, but it was a good read.

I found a thread called "Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity" going on in May 2007, you may find something there. I think that's what I had in mind.

I found a convenient archive thread reader at http://www.mail-archive.com/time-nuts@febo.com/msg08038.html

You can scroll back and forth from there, the thread drifted quite a bit but was fascinating, at least to me :)

Didier