[time-nuts] Vremya-ch Hydrogen Masers

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Mar 2 17:01:14 UTC 2010

Hi

I hear that the US ones look better than the Russian ones when you have them
spinning around on a frozen pond. Nether one does a very good triple axle
jump though. At least that's what I read on the internet....

There's always been a *lot* of debate about exactly what the source of
humidity impact on the US built masers is. It's been talked about for at
least 30 years. It's not real surprising if somebody somewhere has found the
answer and fixed it.

Bob