[time-nuts] Vremya-ch Hydrogen Masers

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Mar 2 21:51:15 UTC 2010

Hi

Without doing a lot of digging, I doubt we'll find out just what they did
(or didn't) find and fix. They certainly started with a "from scratch"
design. They may have multiple points of departure from the US approach.

Then again, it may just be a better brand of coating they spray on the
boards.

Bob