[time-nuts] Thermal Time Constant

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Mar 10 19:14:46 UTC 2010

Hi Mathew:

There are a bunch of them, but I like the DS3231 because it has a
software frequency tweak and I2C interface.
http://www.maxim-ic.com/quick_view2.cfm/qv_pk/4627/t/al
http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/DS3231.pdf

Hi Bruce:

Do you have a value for the thermal resistance of Styrofoam?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com