[time-nuts] Thermal Time Constant

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Wed Mar 10 20:17:01 UTC 2010

Thermal resistance is measured in degrees (C or K or ..) per watt.
Its inversely proportional to area and proportional to thickness.

I think the clueless clown who created that table means that for a 1
square meter panel of the specified thickness the thermal resistance is
the tabulated value measured in Kelvin/Watt.

Bruce