[time-nuts] FE-5680A

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Mar 11 02:34:02 UTC 2010

Hi

Like pretty much every other rubidium on the planet - no, not as far as I know.

Most of the test points and adjustments are of the "even if we told you, you aren't set up to use it" nature. Put another way, they would have to provide a lot of proprietary information to enable you to do anything.

A more cynical view would be "if it breaks we want to sell you another one".

My personal experience suggests that setting one up is indeed a black art known only to the select few. The high priest takes them into the back room and they magically come return in working order several days / weeks / what ever later.  High priest goes on vacation - not much is going to ship ....

Bob