[time-nuts] DMTD Systems Papers

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 13 07:13:41 UTC 2010

NIST Technical Note 1337:  "Characterization  of  Clocks  and
Oscillators".  It's basically a Time-Nuts Textbook that includes some of
the papers you mention as well as many others.  1990 - 22MB - 357 pages.

http://tf.boulder.nist.gov/general/pdf/868.pdf

The NIST Time & Frequency Publication Database is a great place to
browse for Time-Nuts treasures (no suprise there!).  It took me a while
to figure out that to browse the list you just submit an empty search.

http://www.tf.nist.gov/timefreq/general/publications.htm

Ed