[time-nuts] Frequency divider board PCBs

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Mar 13 10:00:39 UTC 2010

I'm considering getting another batch of PCBs made up for the frequency
divider design I sold a number of the other year.

The basic target is low jitter, 10MHz sine in, square wave outputs at 10MHz,
5MHz, 1MHz, and one other output that is switchable from 100kHz down to 1Hz.

These are four layer boards, 5" by 3.5", and likely cost (based on a qty of
20) is about GBP20 each for the board with shipping extra.  Note that the
design uses mostly surface mount parts.

I can't afford a speculative order as I'm not in work.  So I'm asking for
offline emails indicating "intent to purchase" to determine if this can fly.

Obviously if there's enough interest I can order a larger quantity of boards
which will bring the price down.

Schematic on request (uses 74AC and 74HC logic), not a micro, CPLD, or FPGA
in site.

The new boards will have revisions so that no EC wires will be necessary.

Regards,
David Partridge