[time-nuts] Choke Ring Design for L1

Robert Berg bob.b at pobox.com
Sun Mar 14 15:39:59 UTC 2010

Does someone know which commercial antennas are 3D designs? Sounds like
the $200 AeroAntenna version mentioned previously might be a 3d design,
although it's a little tough to guess by simply looking at the enclosure
and a single drawing. An evaluation of some 3D antennas:
http://www.novatel.com/Documents/Papers/3D_choke_ring.pdf

Bob