[time-nuts] Choke Ring Pictures

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Mar 14 18:46:22 UTC 2010

Hi

Wedding cake pans normally come in 1" increments and are either 2" or 3" deep. Sets are 2" increments on the diameter:

http://cooksdream.com/store/wedding-round.html

http://www.hubert.com/store/products.asp?CAWELAID=126235277&A=SB%2E58369%2E10738&Dn=0&An=966+966&Au=Presentation+Id&Ntt=10738&N=966+966&src=chanadv&Ntx=mode+matchall&D=10738&Ntk=SKU

The height would be fairly easy to adjust. The diameter not so much so.

Looks like 2 and 2.5" are typical dimensions for the depth. ~1" looks pretty typical for the width. A 2" deep / 2" diameter step set looks like it would do a pretty good job . It won't be accurate enough to be perfect. Without a 3D EM program it would be tough to figure out just what the errors would do to you.

Bob