[time-nuts] LH Visual Studio solution file?

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Sun Mar 14 21:31:44 UTC 2010

At 04:12 PM 3/14/2010, John Miles wrote:
>There isn't an 'official' .sln one at this time, but you can just run nmake
>in the c:\program files\heather directory if you're set up to compile from a
>DOS prompt.

Yeah, I just noticed the "Visual Studio 2008 Command Prompt" link,
which setup the environment for nmake to compile.  That's enough to
get me going.  (I'm more of a Codewright editor+makefile guy anyway,
but I'd like to try VS out too.)

>No special compile/link options are needed so you can probably just add the
>source files to a VS project and let it do its thing automatically.

So I thought.  No luck there, but I didn't put much effort in either.

--
newell  N5TNL