[time-nuts] TSIP, SCIP time sync

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Mar 15 09:44:07 UTC 2010

> Anybody know of a PC (windoze) time synch software that works
> with TSIP or SCPI protocols.

[I know close to nothing about windows.]

The standard ntp package runs on Windows.

The Palisade driver has an option to speak TSIP.

The HP driver talks enough SCPI to work with the Z3801A and friends.

I don't know if either one compiles on windows and/or is included in the
package that Meinberg builds.

I don't know if either one will work with the gear you have in mind.  It
might be a good starting point.