[time-nuts] TSIP, SCIP time sync

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:17:37 UTC 2010

The Lady Heather 3.0 beta has some time sync code in it.   It can sync the CPU clock on demand,   once a day (at 04:05:06),  or whenever the system clock and the thunberbolt clock differ by more than 1 millisecond  (on my 3.2 GHz system that occurs about every 15 minutes...  may not work well on slow machines,  or other machines...  I'm surprised it works at all... 1 msec is one char at 9600 baud).