[time-nuts] Choke Ring Pictures

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Mar 16 01:40:53 UTC 2010

Hi

The real question is weather Trimble uses the data that's there to help their algorithm stabilize the oscillator.  I suspect there is a way for them to extract the information without the full firmware set being present.

I agree that without being able to access the data properly, you would have a hard time using it for stuff like time transfer.

Bob