[time-nuts] frying pan antenna

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 02:05:04 UTC 2010

My aluminum frying pan ground plane does a nice job.

The nut welded on for the handle is a convenient
place to attach the lightning ground wire.

Snow accumulation hasn't been a problem yet.

The non-stick underside seems to discourage insects.

You should have seen the look on my wife's face when
I told her that I would like to bolt a frying pan
on the peak of the roof.

Mike - AA8K