[time-nuts] Do you have HP5065A units for sale? If so, please contact me directly. Thanks!

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Mar 19 19:18:12 UTC 2010

Hi Peter:

You might consider the Stanford Research PRS10.
http://www.prc68.com/I/PRS10.shtml
You can use it as a GPSDO as is or if you find a 5065 with dead physics
package there may be a way to use it as a replacement.
They show up on eBay for very reasonable prices and have an operational
life that's much longer than other Rb units.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com