[time-nuts] Do you have HP5065A units for sale? If so, please contact me directly. Thanks!

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Mar 19 21:12:56 UTC 2010

> You might consider the Stanford Research PRS10.

Ruifeng is specifically looking for hp 5065A. For a certain
mid-range of tau there nothing sort of a maser that beats a
well-working 5065A; "they don't make 'em like they used to".
As others have pointed out none of the telecom rubidiums
come close. For that reason the price of 5065A is deservedly
very high -- in equivalent condition they are worth far more
than any 5061 cesium beam standard, for example.

Unfortunately what Ruifeng has never disclosed is why he
needs 5065A's; what exactly his company does with them.
Since Ruifeng has now joined our list -- now would be a
good time for you to come clean and tell us the details; we
might be more sympathetic to your company's needs, eh?

/tvb