[time-nuts] HP 5065A rubidium lifetime

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Mar 20 12:47:21 UTC 2010

Hi Brian,

Thanks, I'll download it.

My paper manual was an original I bought from HP for about $300.  It had
all of the change sheets from the very earliest 5065A's to the very latest.
I bought the manual in the late 1980's.

I like to mention Scott McGrath's deceit as often as polite conversation
allows in the groups he likes to frequent.  My hope is he will be a man
and return the manual.  Barring that, I would like everyone that might have
the opportunity to deal with him to know what they are getting themselves
into.

End of this month, I am going to have a chat with his supervisor at Harvard.
Since he used a Harvard email address, and had me mail the manual to his
office at Harvard, I see this as a Harvard problem.

Hear that Scott?  You have until the end of March!

-Chuck Harris