[time-nuts] OT - New Mexico travel and the VLA

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 23:11:40 UTC 2010

Definitely check out the Black Hole.  After Ed died, the new management has
cleaned up the place quite a bit.  Before you couldn't walk down the aisles
without climbing over junk.  Ed never wanted to sell his stuff.  Big time
hoarding problem.   Now things are priced quite a bit better and there is a
lot of stuff to be had.  Bill, if you do come up to the area, I'm happy to
give you a tour of Los Alamos, parts of the lab, and the surrounding area.
In fact, I live one block away from the Black Hole and wouldn't mind showing
you around over there.  The Black Hole is next door to the Los Alamos
Amateur Radio Club if you're into that stuff too.

-Bob, N3XKB