[time-nuts] Low cost 6+ GHz Prescaler

Samuel DEMEULEMEESTER sam at canardpc.com
Sat Mar 27 12:45:28 UTC 2010

That "RF" choke will be in the biasing circuit used to power the MMIC. It is
basically a wide-band power choke, usually between 200 nH and 1 µH. The
ADCH-80+ from minicircuit is excellent but really too expensive. TCCH-80+
might be an option. Anyway, a good 1210 choke like TDK NLV32T-R22J-PF used
in the original Agilent design work fine too.