[time-nuts] Making a HP 10811 better

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 23:39:36 UTC 2010

I did retrieve it many times that is why I had all those sand bags with #
strings and that time the cost of an oscillator was much higher and I tried
putting the bags in and out several times before the oscillators went down
there including leak test for moisture penetration.
Bert

In a message dated 3/29/2010 6:00:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,