[time-nuts] HP10514B Mixers

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Wed Mar 31 00:52:02 UTC 2010

I do not believe that I am familiar with the 10514B. I probably have about 6
or so 10514As with BNC connectors (most in a metal case and a few in epoxy),
and, I recall from about 40 years ago a 10514A that was a small little black
cube with leads for mounting on a PC board. Naturally, I had to take one
apart back then as that was the fun part. In the late 60's I designed a
thick-film phase detector that was used in an ASW system, where I simply
matched the hot carrier HP diodes for a fixed voltage drop at a given
current. We also wound the toroids, and had an op-amp on the output. Wow,
that was ages ago. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731