[time-nuts] GPS Display clock

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 31 08:01:12 UTC 2010

bg at lysator.liu.se wrote:
> Hi Sanjeev,

>>> Was not aware of that. Lat/Lon?
>>>

>> 55.5N 11.75E
>>

> Ahaa... Zealand is the English name for Sjaelland. Well, Sjaelland _is_
> Denmark. Try telling a dane 'Copenhagen is on an island between...'.
> Beeing in that area, I would describe Ven - home of Tycho Brahe - as an
> island between Denmark and Sweden. With Ven we also get back on topic...
> Tycho Brahe -- Kepler -- Kepler parameters aka ephemeris -- GPS etc.
Members of this list lives on Sjælland/Zeeland. The danish capital
Copenhagen is on that island. Ven and Saltholm is more inbetween yes...
Saltholm is that large spec of nothingness you lay your eyes on when
landing at Copenhagen Airport Kastrup, which is located on another
island called Amager.

I must recall looking at the clock in the Copenhagen City hall, Jens
Olsen's World clock:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Olsen%27s_World_Clock
always forget that.

Cheers,