[time-nuts] Surplus Places...

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Wed Mar 31 20:02:27 UTC 2010

Apex was in Sun Valley. They were there in 1979 and had lots of aerospace
telemetry stuff there. I bought an Omega receiver and carried it to Boston
as baggage. Those were the days.

Sadly C&H is now gone. I don't know if Palley Supply is still in business.

There was also Industrial Liquidators at the Holly Turnoff in San Carlos.

-John