[time-nuts] 6CW4 Nuvistors on eBay...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:34:41 UTC 2010

Indeed there are.
And even 7587s thats the TRF frontend. In one of the units V3 appears bad
all Rs are good voltage high on plate, 0 cathode current. But oddly when I
swap v1 into position same effect so somethings odd. Or my methods not
correct.
The other units working. Had to replace a shorted 6.2 V zener.
The 100 kc vco /lock osc is awful touchy.
Pretty amazing the units pretty hot sensitivity wise -80 dbm.
Interesting afternoon. Way in the deep corner of the basement I think I may
have a nuvistor or two. Time to see what they are.