[time-nuts] pingout for tu00-d200 module

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Mon May 17 02:56:45 UTC 2010

I had a bunch of them and gave them away.  For XY resolution I couldn't
get better than 100m.  And since it's not a Jupiter, no 10KHz output. I
went to WSW and checked one there and it was the same part I got from China.
Leigh/WA5ZNU