[time-nuts] Fluke monitor

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Mon May 17 05:12:33 UTC 2010

You're right about the current.  I just checked it with my DMM and got
45ma. My inline power meter must not be that it's not that accurate at
the low end.

The display works; the backlight works; the processor must be doing
something since it prints a variety of messages.  It's the RS232 that
has flakey.  The hardest thing at this point is to unsolder the 16-pin
header.  Bob suggests that a 12v regulator may have failed.

Leigh/WA5ZNU