[time-nuts] NTS-100 scored

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Tue May 18 18:52:41 UTC 2010

	My scrounging luck pulsed this morning, netting me a cheap ($47 with
shipping) TrueTime NTS-100 from That Auction Site.

	It was billed as a 'tech special,' in that the seller claimed it powered
up but he was unable to "get it to lock to an IRIG signal."

	Unless I'm mistaken, the NTS-100 is a GPS-based device, yes?

	I'm off to hunt for its manual, but if anyone has any words of wisdom
(or wit) on these units, I'll listen. ;-)

	Thanks much.
Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies (http://www.bluefeathertech.com)
Assoc. member, AZA & AAZK for many moons.
"Salvadore Dali's computer has surreal ports..."