[time-nuts] Z3805 utility, Was: AW: (no subject)

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Sun May 23 20:12:33 UTC 2010

Bob,
I have an update!  Possibly some good news.  After a few hours of nothing, I unplugged the antenna, and the hold over
light came on!  So something happened, and according to the manual, it must have locked.  Again, the lock light was not
on before the hold over light came on. Looking inside, it has been modified for RS-232.  Looking at he voltages, it may
be fried.

Bob