[time-nuts] IRIG B

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed May 26 11:02:35 UTC 2010

Hi

Strange as it seems, *stocking* the R's and C's can be an issue. There's also placement cost. Based on some of the numbers you see, the cross over point (IC to odd value R's and C's) is amazingly low. I'm not saying any of that's right, just that it's the way a lot of companies roll up the costs.

Bob