[time-nuts] A little quick advice, please

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Mon Nov 1 00:42:45 UTC 2010

Pretty much agreed.

There are a few dealers who hold out for near-list prices and can afford
to have stuff not move, because when they do make a sale the profit is
very high. Some, like ElectroCraft, don't make it. Others, like Tucker,
apparently do.

I frankly doubt that the "gotta have XYZ and only that" is very big any
more because the US doesn't make all that much hardware any more.

FWIW,

-John